What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This Website is an online subscription service ("Service") owned and operated by PureCFNM Network. Please carefully read and understand these Terms and Conditions prior to becoming a subscriber to the Service, as they constitute a binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") by and between PureCFNM Network and persons who elect to become subscribers to the Service (the "Subscribers").
1. As a Subscriber to the Service, you agree to be bound by each and every provision contained in this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement may be modified or amended by PureCFNM Network at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber. Notices by PureCFNM Network to Subscribers may be given via electronic messages through the Service, a posting on the Service, or by mail.
2. Subscribers will be charged a subscription fee for the Service, in accordance with PureCFNM Network's then-current billing terms.
3. Until such time as this Agreement is terminated in accordance with its provisions, Subscriber agrees to pay his/her/its subscription fee by credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism), and hereby authorizes PureCFNM Network to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing subscription fee, and for any and all purchases or products and/or services purchased by Subscriber from the Service.
4. Subscriber agrees to immediately inform PureCFNM Network of any of the following changes in his/her/its credit card account: Card loss or theft, or unauthorized usage of the card; apparent breach of security of Subscriber ID or password, such that unauthorized access to the Service via the card is possible. Unless Subscriber gives proper notice to PureCFNM Network of same, Subscriber will remain liable to PureCFNM Network for any and all charges for unauthorized use of the Service.
5. Subscription to the Service will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration of such term, unless the billing company that processed the transaction is notified 7 days prior to membership expiration.
Cancellation for trial and full membership may ONLY be accomplished by cancelling the membership via the normal cancellation method at the applicable billing companies online cancellation page. Upon cancellation of your account, you will receive a Cancellation Confirmation Number for your records.
6. Trial Subscribers acknowledge that Trial subscriptions may not necessarily entitle full, unrestricted access to the website. Special Features, and Member's Events will be restricted to full members only. Trial Subscribers must wait until the account re-bills to a Full Monthly Membership before these special features become available.
7. PureCFNM Network has no responsibility for supplying Subscribers with computer equipment or communications connections necessary to access the Service. Subscribers are solely responsible for these items.
8. Upon becoming a Subscriber to the Service, PureCFNM Network will provide the Subscriber with a unique ID and password which allows access to the Service. The ID and password is issued by PureCFNM Network in the form of a revocable license and remain the property of PureCFNM Network and constitute proprietary information and are the property of PureCFNM Network IDs and passwords are non- transferable. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, PureCFNM Network will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Transfer of any ID or password to another person or entity, or allowing any person or entity other than the Subscriber to access the Service via such Subscriber's ID and password is strictly prohibited, and is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Each account (username) is limited to no more than 20 logins a day over a 24 over hour period. The said period lasts from 12:00 midnight EST to 12:00 midnight EST.
9. Subscriber hereby swears and affirms under oath, warrants and represents that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in jurisdictions that require that age limit) and has the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. PureCFNM Network makes no representation or warranty that the content published on the applicable website complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning standards of content legality for purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent and warrant that you understand the nature of the content published on the applicable website is namely sexually explicit materials, and that you voluntarily and knowingly choose to view such material, and that such material does not offend or vex your sensibilities. Should you be unable to affirmatively make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT subscribe to this Service.
10. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall PureCFNM Network or any of its related or affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the Service. Subscriber specifically acknowledges and agrees that PureCFNM Network is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of records, whether under contract or tort theory, or under any other cause of action, for any amount over and above the amount paid by Subscriber to PureCFNM Network for the preceding twelve (12) months.
11. PURECFNM Network MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER'S USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NEITHER PURECFNM NETWORK, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVER OR CONTENT, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INTERPRETATION OF, THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PURECFNM NETWORK MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR NON- RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
12. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
13. Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PureCFNM Network, the applicable websites, their officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from any against any claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of Subscriber's breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein. Should any such claim for indemnification arise, or should any action be brought by Subscriber or PureCFNM Network relating to any services or products offered by or through the Service. Should any such claim for indemnification arise, or should any action be brought by subscriber or PureCFNM Network relating to any services or products offered by or through the Service, except those claims or actions relating to those products and services covered in paragraphs 13a., and 13b. below, Subscriber agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Michigan.
13a. If a claim or cause of action arises due to the failure by subscriber to pay for product or service or if a claim or cause of action for insufficient funds or fees due as a result of insufficient funds arises, PureCFNM Network or the PureCFNM Network agent(s), authorized to process and/or collect funds or assignees or attorneys on behalf of PureCFNM Network and SUBSCRIBER AGREES AND SUBMITS TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE SAID COURTS and WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY.
13b. All claims or causes of action arising due to the failure by subscriber to pay for product or services or any claim or cause of action for insufficient funds or fees due as a result of insufficient funds shall be GOVERNED BY THE LAWS and the SUBSCRIBER WAIVES PERSONAL SERVICE UPON THEM, and agrees that SERVICE OF PROCESS regarding these claims or causes of action shall be accomplished VIA CERTIFIED MAIL at the address designated on this agreement or on the agreement with the PureCFNM Network agent(s) who is authorized to process payments and SHALL BE DEEMED PERSONAL SERVICE.
14. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by PureCFNM Network, or is licensed under copyright by PureCFNM Network, and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of PureCFNM Network.
15. The Service is for the private, non- commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
16. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
17. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without PureCFNM Network's prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
18. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
19. Notices by PureCFNM Network to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
All questions, complaints, or notices to PureCFNM Network by means of electronic message must be directed to info[at]purecfnm.com
All questions regarding new PureCFNM Network membership by means of electronic message should be sent to info[at]purecfnm.com
20. This Agreement sets forth the full and complete understanding between Subscriber and PureCFNM Network with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior understandings or agreements, whether written or verbal. This Agreement may be modified upon notice by PureCFNM Network to its Subscribers. Unless contrary to law or otherwise stated, each provision of this Agreement shall survive termination. The prevailing party in any suit to enforce the terms hereof shall be entitled to recover his/her/its reasonable attorneys' fees.
21. The billing system used by our authorized sales agents provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and our sites include many features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds will be provided only under the rarest of circumstances such as persistent technical problems originating with our equipment or fraud, and then only to the same payment mechanism used for your purchase.
22. In case you need to cancel a recurring membership please contact CCBILL https://ccbill.com/support/consumer.”
If you would like to file a complaint, please contact our company complaints department via email email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and addressed within 21 business days via email reply to your complaint. We will, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, decide the validity of the complaint. After the decision has been made, the user may appeal the decision with 48 hours.
When the final decision is made, according to the decision itself, any infringing, illegal, abusive or otherwise inappropriate content will be removed.
If you have been depicted in any content and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by email here firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there should be a disagrement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body.